Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hotel Review: Extended Stay America Indianapolis, Indiana

Extended Stay America
Indianapolis, Indiana
West 86th Street
June 21 2019
1 Queen Bed, 1 Sofa Pullout Bed- Non-Smoking, Free Grab and Go Breakfast, Free Wifi
Booked through Priceline

Pros: Clean room, King bed was comfortable, full fridge and small kitchen,  separate room for King bed, breakfast was decent (oatmeal packets, hot water, chocolate packets, muffins, granola bars).

Cons: expensive, check in a bit difficult.  We'd booked through Priceline and requested 2 double beds. When we arrived, receptionist told us Priceline overbooked and those weren't available. She "upgraded" us to a King and sofa bed (we really need 2 regular beds because my Mom is with me and sleeps in 1 bed with my daughter, and I sleep in the other bed with my other daughter.) The King bed was nice but the sofa bed was very small and extremely uncomfortable.

Overall: I'd recommend this hotel to friends needing an extended place to stay. Since we didn't need a kitchen or a King bed in its own room, I'd probably only stay here if I couldn't find somewhere else that was reasonably priced, (and only if they had the 2 beds we'd requested.)


No comments:

Post a Comment