Thursday, July 10, 2014

Review - Twist and Shout Mop

LOVE this! It makes mopping fun!

Bought this to replace our very sad, very old Libman folding sponge mop (replacements for that cost $15!) I'm so very glad I did! We bought ours with the 8" handle extension and it's a great size for both me and my husband.

Set includes the mop, 2 mop heads (love that they're machine-washable!), and the bucket with the spinner.

Pros: mop head folds flat for easy storage. Mop spins easily and gets out excess water so that the floor dries really, really quickly! Mop fits under tables, chairs, & even the fridge to collect dirt and dust from everywhere. Mop head is a decent size and clean-up really is a lot easier. Bucket size is great!

Con: I wish the spinner had a shield because I sometimes get a bit of back splash when spinning the mop water out.

We've had our mop for 2 months now, and love it. Would definitely buy again!

Click below to purchase at Amazon:
Twist and Shout Mop - Award Winning Newest Version Spin Mop Driven By Hand Push (No Foot Pedal) - Original Inventor - 100% Quality Guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment