Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review - Teva Women's Tirra Athletic Sandal Black/Grey

My new favorite sandals! Absolutely LOVE them!

I bought these for a trip to Europe. They arrived about a week before we left and I was expecting to have to wear them for a few days to break them in. To my surprise, I tried them on, they fit perfectly, and they were extremely comfortable from the get-go!

I've been wearing them almost daily for the past month and a half, and they still look brand new!

The velcro straps are great for getting a perfect fit (good if you have long, narrow feet like I do), colors are wonderful, they feel fantastic, and they wash up well.

I'd been using a different type of Teva for the past few years and thought I'd try something new. I'm so glad I did!

I'll be buying a back-up pair of these!

Click below to purchase at Amazon:

Teva Women's Tirra Athletic Sandal Black/Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment